Lowongan Kerja PT ExxonMobil Lubricants
ExxonMobil is one of the Indonesian biggest energy and petrochemical companies. The Company are global leader in the petrochemical industry with over 90% of its chemical business rank first or second, by market position, worldwide. The Company operated in Indonesia as a part of Exxon Mobil Corporation, a world leader energy company. The Company was established in 1898 and its headquarter located in Jakarta. There are more than 850 human resources at ExxonMobil Affiliates in Indonesia with almost 90% are Indonesian. In 2009, ExxonMobil obtained a Green PROPER award from the Ministry of Environment for demonstration full innovation and dedication toward the environment and suistainable community development.
Lowongan Kerja Agustus 2012 ExxonMobil
Application Technology Manager
(Based in Jakarta)
- A degree preferably in Polymer/Chemical Engineering from a recognized university
- Min 8 years of relevant experience in a related industry is preferred
- Experience in Polyolefin manufacturing/plastics converting technologies and technical service is an advantage
- Good speaking and writing skills in English, the ability to speak other foreign languange is preferably
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact well with customers and sales personnel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible with work hours as laison work involving counterparts from different time zone is required
- Willing to travel frequently for business
To apply, please log on to Exxonmobil recruitment website : exxonmobil.co.id/careers. Application should be received by 10 August 2012, at the latest. All application will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For further detail information, please refer official source from Exxonmobil on following link below.