Lowongan Kerja Bank DBS Agustus 2012 – Bank DBS salah satu bank swasta di Indonesia memberikan kesempatan berkarir kepada putra-putri bangsa yang mempunyai komitmen tinggi dan bertanggung jawab untuk mengisi posisi Treasures Development Program dan Investment Specialist.
Berikut Rincian persyaratan dari masing-masing posisi yang dibutuhkan:
Treasures Development Program
- Successful candidates will join a competitive and comprehensive 6 months training program in the bank where they will be equipped with all the required skills to become a successful Relationship Manager (Treasures/Priority)
- Upon training program they will be responsible in growing the bank’s portfolio and revenue through the products and services to existing customers and new customers. They will also provide financial advice and assist customers on daily banking activities
- have a minimum 1 year experience in sales, preferably as a direct sales from financial institutions (bank, insurance, futures, etc)
- have an achievement oriented personality
- show a high level of self-confidence
- posses a high ability of influencing others
- posses a high level of Critical Thinking
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Investment Specialist will be responsible to grow the bank’s Investment Business in term of sales volume and revenue, also to increase the penetration rate Investment Business in local market.
- Principle Accountability:
- Achievement of Investment Business revenue and volume target on monthly basis
- Strict implementation of policies and procedures internally and externally
- To be the key contact for branches assigned for all Investment Business related
- To be the contact person for Top Investment customers.
- To do join visit / call with RM / RO to do market penetration for Investment Business
- To give market update to branches and customers via micro gathering and branch visiting
- To give training and do refreshment to branches on Investment Business
- More than 4 years experience
- Min. Bachelor Degree (S1)
- Good understanding of wealth management products
- Good understanding of market conditions both globally and locally
- Good understanding of fundamental and technical analysis
- Good communication/presentation/selling skills
- Good knowledge of Indonesia’s capital market along with its regulations
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Possess relevant certification in various wealth management products such as WAPERD (Wakil Agen Penjual Efek Reksadana) would be an advantage
Please submit your application letter and CV to HRD by email to: