Lowongan Kerja Chevron – Chevron, Headquartered in San Ramon, California USA and conducting business in 180 countries. Chevron is engaged in every aspect of the oil and natural gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, marketing and transportation, chemicals manufacturing and sales, and power generation.
In Indonesia, Chevron is working in partnership with BPMIGAS (Executive Agency for Upstream Oil and Gas Business Activities) for its exploration & production business and Pertamina for the geothermal and power business and has long been recognized as significant oil and gas producer and geothermal and power provider
Why work with Chevron?
- Global Scope of operations promotes global careers
- Competitive total remuneration program : pay, bonus program and flexible benefits
- 125 years of history yet strong future growth
- State of the art technology
- World class experts
- Large queue of exciting projects
- Reputation for solid business results
- Strong ethics
- Diversity is a core value
Lowongan Kerja Chevron
To sustain profitable growth and build the organizational capability, Chevron in Indonesia is now searching for experienced Indonesian nationals who posses relevant educational background, technical, and behavior competencies to join the company in the following opportunities:
Recent Graduate position is available for applicant with less than 4 years related experiences.
Job Title / Code : Business Analyst (Ext-131/SCM/RG/CPI/OU/2012)
Summary of Job / Qualification :
- Minimum degree : S1 (S2/Master degree will be advantage).
- Having experienced in Contract Analyst, Supplier Support Specialist, Business Analyst, Specialist, QA, Customer Representative, Materialsman, or QA/QC Marine Inspector.
- Excellent analytical thinking and creative thinking skills with the ability to analyze the needs of good or service from internal users and make recommendations by utilizing surplus materials and services, implementing material standardization and MEC assignment.
- Familiar with Operational Excellent Management System and Code Ethic Business.
- Be able to demonstrate the highest standard of integrity and ethical conduct in all business dealings and to builds and maintains trust, respects, and supports others. Strive to earn the trust of colleagues and partner.
- Be able to Fosters Collaborative Relationships.
- Posses strong analytical and data management skills, including advance knowledge of economic/business modeling and decision making analysis.
- Posses strong computer literacy and proficient in utilizing standard MS Office products, particularly mS Excell.
- Strong in ensuring Quality Results.
- Willing to relocate to one of Chevron operations locations (East Kalimantan/Riau).
- Have a good leadership and communication, both in English and Bahasa.
- Desiring to work in multicultural and diverse organization.
- Strong in seeking learning activities.
- Able to establish effective relationship with people from other culture and backgrounds.
Education Level : S1 / D4
Minimum GPA : 3
- Industrial Engineering
- Economic and Business Management
Open For : All Indonesian People
Work Area : Java
Work Location : Jakarta
Work Schedule :
- Minimum Relevant Experience : 0 years
Required Training or Certification :
Expired date : 16-04-2012
Should you need complete information please apply at following link