Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2012 – PT Kraft Foods Indonesia is one of the reputable food manufacturing companies in Indonesia. The Company operated in Indonesia as a part of Kraft Foods Inc, the world second largest global food company with annual revenues of more than $49 billion. Kraft Foods Inc headquarter in Northfield Illinois, USA and operated for more than 100 years in more than 150 countries and supported by 127,000 diverse employees around the world. PT Kraft Food Indonesia based in Jakarta and its manufacturing plants located in Bandung, Cikarang, and Karawang. In 2007, Kraft Foods acquired Danone’s biscuit division and became the largest biscuit manufacturer in the world. In Indonesia, PT Kraft Foods Indonesia produced some popular brands marketed such as Biskuat, Oreo, TUC, and Cadbury.
Lowongan Kerja 2012 Kraft Foods
Future Leaders Development Program
(For SUPPLY CHAIN)
- S1 Engineering majoring in Electrical (Control System), Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, Physics and Food Technology with min. GPA 3.3 of scale 4
- Senior students to be graduated in July – October 2012 (2012 Graduates are welcome to apply)
- Student organization savvy, involved actively in both academic and non-academic organization
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Has decent presentation skills would be an advantage
For further detail information about this program, please refer official source from CDA IPB on following link below. Should you interested and qualified, please send your updated resume, transcript and certificate of graduation to : HR KraftIndonesia@kraftfoods.com (max 3 Mb) not later than 2 August 2012. Please write i-Taste as your email subjects. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.