Lowongan Kerja Medco Energi – MedcoEnergi is the Indonesian-based private oil & gas exploration and production business company. The Company began its business in 1980 as a company that provided drilling rig services and was the first Indonesian private sectro drilling contractor. The Company based in Jakarta and its shareholders consist of Encore Energy Pte Ltd with 50.70% shares, PT Medco Duta with 0.22% shares, PT Multifabrindo Gemilang with 0.06%, PT Medco Energi Internasional Tbk (Treasury Stock) with 11.72% shares and Others with 37.30% shares.
Lowongan Kerja Medco Energi
In line with the vision of the Company, become the Energy company of choice, currently PT Medco Energi International Tbk invites the best candidates to join as positions below :
The Company is seeking candidates for the position of Audit Investigator, with the following qualifications :
- Possess a bachelor degree (S1) in Accounting from reputable local or overseas university
- Experience in handling audit investigative case is mandatory required (more than 3 years)
- Have advance experience in oil and gas industries (preferably more than 5 years)
- Have an experience in analyzing business process in complex and various industries
- Good investigation, analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Closing date 11 April 2012
Analyst of Road & Transport Support
- Possess a bachelor degree (S1) in civil engineering from reputable university
- Minimum 8 years experience in construction, preferably in road & bridge construction
- Having experience in transportation management area in oil and gas industries.
- Having experience in managing Heavy Equipment project Cross Hire Contract.
- Having experience in project management, quantity surveyor, budgeting, project controlling, engineering design, tender document & proposal presentation.
- Autocad 2D/3D, Geographic Information System (GIS) , 3Ds Max is preferred..
- Having good knowledge of SHE concern.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer basic application skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Closing date 12 April 2012
Suitable candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae to Human Resources Division at email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put position code as your subject of email. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.